Sunday, July 13, 2008

Daddy's little girls...

The Glade family welcomed the 3rd grand-baby to our bunch. Sweet Ella Rochelle Glade came on Father's Day to K.C., Heidi & Landon. Weighing in over 8 lbs was tough on Heidi and made for a few complications in delivery, but she is a gift from God and is a precious, cuddly girl with lots of dark silky hair! (2 weeks old) Other new (and not so new) arrivals are:
Ashlyn Lindsay Maughan, proud parents are Brandon and Lindsay Maughan. She was born May 28. They have 3 wild boys, and finally got their little girly girl, who has a cute bow for every outfit!






Last arrival, which was actually 9 months ago was the 2nd grand-baby to the Glade bunch. Gary and Noelle welcomed their first little girl, sweet Julia Lenore. She is looking a lot like the Glade clan every day! In the end, these ladies are daddy's little girls and we are so happy for these sweet spirits!

2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

what cute little girls...I must admit! You guys have too much fun!

Haiku Amy said...

Hi, I am married to Spencer's cousin Josh Miller. I don't know if you remember me, but I came to your bridal shower forever ago. Anyway, I was just reading your blog and wondering if you're related to the Glade's? Dumb question, but I went to the U with Noelle, and wondered if you could say hi for me. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog.
Amy Bytheway Miller