Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Meatloaf Cupcakes?

I found this idea online. Make meatloaf. Instead of putting it in a large pan, put them in cupcake wrappers (supposed to use foil, forgot to buy those). Bake for 20 minutes. Then, make some instant potatoes, color it, and put on as "frosting." We'll see if anyone falls for this one! (I got 3 people!) Last Year...Office supplies + Jello = AWESOME!! I made it through half the day with no one guessing it was me. It was actually a lot harder to pull this off b/c everything floats, but it was totally worth it and will be hardest to top ever. HAPPY . APRIL . FOOLS . DAY
now go play a joke on someone

2 comments:

sojay said...

I totally wasn't understanding that it was April Fool's related and just thought you were being a creative (if somewhat odd) cook. Luckily I read to the end. Good job.

Chotz said...

oh man those cupcakes look so gross! good job!