Sunday, May 31, 2009

Take Cover & Cool Your Armpits

Isn't he the cutest little guy you've ever seen! Now 10 months old and this being his first summer the weather is really getting to him, he is soooo HOT! Notice how he is sitting, with his arms angled funny and out like that rather than underneath him. Guess he's just cooling his armpits, while taking cover under my lily's! He is so funny, b/c he'll just walk a couple steps, then flop belly down on the ground to cool himself. We love our kitty.

3 comments:

sojay said...

Lol! You're so funny!

i {heart} hawkes said...

that is adorable! i especially like the top picture of him "hiding" to cool off. way cute.

Tricia said...

That would scare me to death if i walked up to your doorstep and saw him under there, waiting to get my feet! Pets are so funny. I love your camping pics. I hope you got s'mores because that is why i go camping!