Monday, March 15, 2010

Food for Thought

I got this from my friend's blog, and found it very thought provoking!

What would happen if we treated our Book of Mormon like we treat our cell phone?

What if we carried it around in our pockets or backpacks?
What if we turned back to get it if we forgot it?
What if we flipped it open several times a day?
What if we spent an hour or more using it everyday?
What if we used it consistently to receive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we searched for new applications?
What if we used it as we traveled?
What if we used it in case of an emergency?
What WOULD happen if we treated our Book of Mormon like we treat our cell phone?

How different our lives would be if we only treated our Book of Mormon differently. How do you treat your Book of Mormon?
Think about it.

1 comments:

Pontes Family said...

what a neat thing to think about. I think I could survive without my cell phone, sure it would be difficult but I would never want to try to survive without the Book of Mormon.