Tuesday, November 22, 2011

1 Month Old

I can't believe we have had this sweet little girl for 1 month now!  She is precious and adorable and sweet and yummy...and...anything else you think she is.  I LOVE having a girl.  Allstar thinks it's just ok, he'll take some time to get used to having to share the attention.  We went to my sisters house to get some pictures in some of my baby outfits.  The green one I have some pictures done at 2 months, so we'll do that again next month.  The purple one was my blessing dress, which was at 1 month.  I hope she will still fit in it at 2+ months, pretty sure she will.  Enjoy our sweet darlings, they turned out really great!
It got quite hectic with 4 little ones [newborn, 3 month old, toddler and a dog!]
When you want to take a picture with a toddler and a baby, you have 1/4 of a second, so you better be ready!  Guess we weren't quite ready with this one.  that binky.

2 comments:

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

That is so fun!

Tricia said...

She is a doll! I feel bad I haven't met her yet. I'd love to see her. Maybe when all the Christmas craziness has passed :)