Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Graduation!

So I finally did it! Dec. 07 was the last time I had to be at campus for class. I graduated from the U of U December 2007. I could've walked for the official part this May...but I was in Europe and really didn't want to drag my family out for that anyway. I wasn't attached to the school and was just so glad to be done! Not that I didn't like it here, I actually enjoyed most of my college days, and it wasn't as hard as I expected. UVSC for my first semester was ok, made some real fun friends, but the school was not the place for me. I Loved SLCC, small classes and campus, would reccommend all new H.S. Grads to start out there! Then came to the U to finish my bachelors. Anyway...My little sis Carla also graduated at the same time, so we decided to take some picts w/old Alta grad caps! Happy graduating!

Wow, these caps are so stunning, aren't they?! Thank You Spencer for being so supportive.
B.S. in Sociology with a Certificate in Criminology

2 comments:

carla thorup said...

Holler for Graduates! And I'm jealous about you buying new clothes over memorial day. When we get back, we've both decided that we get a shopping spree because we've been wearing the same clothes day in and day out for 2 months... and more months to come. :)

Maughan"sters" said...

I'm suprised Jeri hasn't sent you the e-mail on putting too much personal information on your blog! Careful with it...crazy people can track you down! Thanks for coming to visit!