Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stake Youth Conference

Stake Youth Conference was this last week, June 24-26, at Camp Williams. We had a great time with all the youth and leaders from the stake. I would recommend Camp Williams to other stakes for Youth Conference. We live in a great area with great people. I am the Stake Young Womens Secretary, and I love it! Work w/3 awesome ladies I couldn't have asked for better women. Unfortunately Carlene couldn't be there, so that left Denise, Elise and I to all the food prep and cooking. So we found ourselves in the kitchen most of the time, with a few breaks to attend the various activities we had planned for the youth. Very tiring, but worth it! Email me if you want more info for the future.
Denise, Elise, Melina

Repelling Tower and the Leadership Reaction Course. The youth had a great time working together at these activities, but admitted it was harder than they expected, but it was a lot of fun.Ultimate Frisbee

0 comments: