Thursday, October 16, 2008

6 days into this mess

This really is the only thing we have been doing when not at working. These sum up how much work, and the tiredness felt after hours and hours and hours. We had to tear out more flooring than we expected; however, we did get a lot accomplished.
We had a cute little visitor who was so fun! See all the progress that was made in week 1. Tore out our closet. Went to the Dump. Painted my sweet green bathrooms, orange kitchen and base color everywhere else.
I LOVE FUN COLORS IN THE HOME! And finally...we present the start of our Hickory hardwood flooring!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Melina,

Looks like you are making lots of progress, the new paint looks great!

Linds

Tricia said...

I really like your colors. They are very you. I would love to have an orange kitchen, but I don't think I am daring enough. I painted my basement laundry room burnt orange...does that count as bold?