Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby Q&A

Due date: February 3, 2010 (so I am 19 weeks along, almost 5 months)
Gender: We will find out on Sept. 21st. We don't have a preference, or had any special feelings on what it could be. Thought alot about which we prefer, but in the end would just love a healthy babe.
How have I felt? Good for the most part. Didn't get the whole morning sickness/throwing up in the first 3 months, just had an uneasy feeling in my stomach the whole time. I was super tired and only had 80% energy levels throughout, which was the hardest for me, since I wake up and don't stop until I go to bed. But I just couldn't do that! It has been harder than I expected, I felt like I was a tough girl going into it, all the pregnant women I see make it look so easy! I had not researched or talked to many women so I did not know what to expect really, also did not think it'd happen so fast, but greatful for it. But I made it through and feel awesome and back to normal again...for the next couple months at least.
We have known since June 1. Yes, we "lied" when you asked if we were expecting, but hellooo, you should not have been asking in the first place! Manners people, this is a VERY personal matter, to be made public when we felt ready. (by asking, it tells me you think my stomach is fat enough to have a baby inside!)
...I guess there is really nothing else yet to tell. We are super excited and looking forward to the biggest adventure of our life!

About the video:
I took Spencer to Asian Star. I had dropped off the present earlier. I held the camera in my lap, waiting for the waiter to bring out the surprise. As soon as he did I put the camera on the table and started rolling. No, Spencer did not notice it, he was too busy trying to figure out what was going on at the moment...as you can tell by the expression. What was in the present? Just a little onesie and my positive test. The card read: Dear future daddy, I can't wait to meet you in 9 months. Love, Baby. Awwwwwwww, I know! Spencer actually couldn't really read it, just kept looking at love, Baby and realized his thoughts were really true by that point. (idea's found online)

P.S. Is Spencer not the most adorable, sensitive man! I love him more than the world. (See the video below if you haven't yet)

4 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

February 3 was Luke's due date!
We can't wait to see how Spence is as a dad!!!

Chotz said...

I love it!! I can't believe you guys have known for so long! What a huge secret to have to keep inside. How fun! I love the way you told him. That movie is awesome and such a keepsake. He was embarrassed about the crying part when he showed me the movie, but I thought it was way cute! You guys will have a DARLILNG baby! Whoo hoo!!! I'm glad you haven't been sick.
Have fun on your cruise and be careful with that cute little belly of yours! :)
p.s. I want to see pics!!

Travis and Cristan said...

WoWoo! We are so excited for your exciting news! I can't wait to see you preggers! You will be so stinkin cute!
Lets get together and celebrate!

The Burninghams said...

haha I loved the look on Spencers face in the video. I agree with you. Manners people!! I totally lied to several people because it is personal and none of their biz!!! Congrats on the pregnancy.