Monday, September 21, 2009

Outnumbered...

The most anticipated news is here for you today...

We have a perfect and healthy growing BOY
ABOVE: His head is on the left. Closed fist is the "bubble" looking thing. The knee, leg and foot is after the fist, going to the right.
BELOW: The V-looking thing are his 2 legs. The "junk" (as Spencer put it) is sticking out of the middle of the V. His head is in the background, I think. The bubble on the left I think is his fist.
Isn't technology amazing. They said he is growing perfectly and healthy, and so am I.

I will officially be outnumbered come February. It's all good, I love boys.

P.S. This is my 100th Post! How's that for perfect subject timing.

8 comments:

Chotz said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Daija said...

I'm very excited for you guys. Little boys are so fun!!!

Maughan"sters" said...

Congrats! I must say that I am biased for little boys! They have endless amounts of energy but there is something about that mother-son bond.
My first advice...don't buy WHITE shirts. They will wear them for 1 minute before they are black, even when they are babies, they will poop all over them!
Good luck...glad everything looks good...that is MOST important.
We have you for Christmas, so be thinking of what you want! Also, when you are out looking for stuff and you aren't wanting to spend $ on something, call me and I'll let you know if we have it...we have endless amounts of boy clothes, so let us know what you need.

Tricia said...

Very awesome. You'll have to teach me how to raise a boy if I ever get one. I only know about bows and drama:)

i {heart} hawkes said...

a spencer junior eh? hooray for babies!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Congratulations! Boys are great and full of energy!

Tom and Annie said...

A big congratulations! I'm so glad it's all going well for you guys! Creating life is so amazing!! We have to do something soon! Think about you guys a lot. I see blue Subarus everywhere! ha ha (Hey, didn't you promise us a beautiful hike this fall?? :)

Unknown said...

Congrats you too! We are so excited for you and we loved the video. So cute. You guys will be great parents!!