Sunday, November 22, 2009

4-Course Meal

by Chef Spencer. Special Guests + a couple hours = a Very Special, Delicious, Gourmet Dinner. The Starter was an Artichoke Dip with bread. Then we had lettuce wedges with a Bleu Cheese dressing (was surprisingly good, turns out none of us really like bleu cheese). For the Main Course came Asparagus with Angel Hair Pasta, Baked Salmon and topped with an Alfredo like sauce with a hint of Lemon...your mouth watering yet! To end the evening, the Chef made Cream Puffs with Strawberries. It was a busy busy couple hours, but it was perfect, down to the presentation of the food and table of flowers. Seriously, I have the most amazing man in my house!





Want a close up of those babies? That's what I thought...and yes, they DID taste as good as they look.















The special guests came for the new happy couple, my baby bro who tied the knot. It was a beautiful day for them. My grandparents live in Arizona, they get cold super easy. My grandpa is wearing one of Mark's jackets that someone gave to him...isn't he Super Stylin'! Representing!

2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

I'm glad Jeri taught the boys how to cook! That looks great!
By the way, the bouncer that you want is on sale this week for 21.99 I've been to 3 stores in Ut County to get it for you and they have been out!! So you should try up in your area!!

Tom and Annie said...

Looks way good! Wow, some people have the talent . . . not me.