Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Farr Better treats

Tis the season for yummy treats that only come for the holidays. I think I have found my Top 3 favorites.
1. Farr's Peppermint Stick ice cream*.
Seriously, this stuff is worth finding! It's so creamy and the peppermint has such a better flavor with both red and green candies. Way better than just the red & white stuff you can find anywhere. [I've only seen this special kind at Macey's & WalMart so far]
2. Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses.
It's like the Holiday's in your mouth! I started on these last month. So worth it.
3. Lindt Lindor Truffles.
Can't go wrong with these truffle chocolates, where the meltaway creamy insides are just to die for.
*Last year when I tried this ice cream for the first time, it was love at first taste! It was creamy and delicious and I was instantly hooked. I couldn't wait for the next night to eat it again! The next day came, and I took it out of the freezer to eat it. I opened it up, and the Carton was Full, like I didn't eat any of it. I was baffled. Ok, so next, I had a "blonde" moment, as this is what I thought for the next split second "It [the ice cream] knew I loved it so much that it refilled itself for me!" ...Serious. After I came to my senses, I realized I must've opened the wrong end. So I checked the other end, where I found, to my disappointment, the eaten ice cream. I am obsessed. [P.S. I felt the need to document this story somewhere, for my sake, and to give my posterity a good laugh]
Anyway, I hope you can enjoy some of these Sweet & Delish treats this season, they are 100% worth the extra calories and lb's you may see creep in. I Promise!

Lastly...It's now official...Meowy Christmas!
He can sometimes be uncooperative...hmmm, I wonder why?! I made sure to give him a treat after this one! I'll try for another later when he forgets he was traumatized.

1 comments:

sojay said...

Hahaha! I'm ready to drop what I'm doing and go buy some of everything!