Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Gettin' Down on the Farm

...lyrics from a Tim McGraw song, which I find very enjoyable I just wanna dance. It talks about kids in a rural area gathering together at the Barn to dance and have a good time! I love country music btw.

Anyway...we didn't really get down on the farm, we just took pictures in front of the barn! We're not country, but I guess we were a little bit of posers here. These family picts turned out darling, even if we were in front of a barn [which I don't usually love] but Carla did well with placing the family then turning on her self timer and running into the picture!
Then of course we had to shoot a million picts of Mr. Handsome for 6.5 months! Go HERE to see more of our darling little man.

2 comments:

sojay said...

Awesome pictures! I love all those pudgy baby feet!!

Tom and Annie said...

I love, LOVE the last one! I love the one of him looking back at you two also in the album. Cute little guy!