Monday, March 26, 2012

Blessed Baby Girl

Seriously, I am behind, and think about this post all the time, so now it's done!  We started this New Year out in one of the best ways, Spencer blessing our sweet baby girl.  She was 2 1/2 months old.  I blessed her in my baby blessing outfit my mom had saved for me.  I made her a little hair clip and bracelet to match and will pass it all along to her. We had almost all our family able to make it.  We didn't get some great picts, it gets crazy and we just didn't.  But here are some of the mostly good ones that I got!
the distracted toddler
 Awww...the cute yet awkward sibling holding pose LOL!!!
 Trying to keep her upright enough.  Still has the floppy head.
 The hair clip and bracelet.  Purple was the color of the day.
Notice how skinny her legs are here compared to 5 months old!
 I Love love love love this little sweet thing.  Muwah

0 comments: