Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who is Melina at 29?

This is being written by Melina's husband who is overjoyed to have such a wonderful woman for a wife and as the mother his children.

So, who is Melina at the age of 29?  Well, she is...

My beautiful wife of 7+ years

Graduate of the University of Utah

My best friend

World class hiker

Rugged camper

My personal Caddy

Excellent sleeper

Spiritual giant

Great kisser

Amazing Dancer

Mother of Allstar

Mother of Lady Bug

Mother of Jynx

My "One True Love"


Thank you for all that you are. Happy Birthday! 

Love,

Your Husband

2 comments:

Amber Ada Reimann Burns said...

Can I add Great Friend and Organizer to that list? Spencer, you are a very thoughtful husband. And Melina I hope you are smiles this birthday after that post. You deserve it!

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday!!