Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Ultimate Vanity...A must read Blog

Tired of all our normal life updates? Wanting a different, fun, genuinely honest everyday thoughts kinda blog? Visit HERE. HELLO! I could not stop reading, and literally enjoyed myself the whole time, and was sad it came to an end (until next time SoJay!). It may help that I know sweet SoJay personally and her spunky, contagious fun personality, but through her posts, you will come to know her too! I am just smiling, girl you made a great start to my day!

"Why The Ultimate Vanity? I can't help feeling there's a bit of vanity involved if I think people want to read my opinions on whatever I might choose to write about--as I've accused other bloggers. On the other hand, I love reading everyone else's blogs and for the most part they seem to be more about keeping everyone up to date on their lives rather than sharing unsolicited opinions.I, however, have no life and endless opinions on a myriad of topics. Hmm."

1 comments:

sojay said...

Hi Melina and Spencer!
I love your blog! Great pictures, and, holy cow, do you guys ever stay home? Your poor baby. Haha, just kidding.