Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boppy Body Pillow Testimonial

"Comfy enough for cats!"
Lucky for him we are on opposite sleeping schedules. Jynx's by day, Melina's by night!


"Ask and ye shall receive"
I requested to have a couple really good smelling flowers in my birthing room. I love flowers, love to smell them, and I always relax when smelling them. These are awesome! Spencer is THE IDEAL husband and bestfriend to ever have! He gambled on getting them now, hoping babe would come this weekend...Hopefully they'll last a couple more days.
P.S. The baby countdown ticker is now counting UP, from the baby's "due date"! Doc will give the baby until the 16th to come on his own. Otherwise, that is when we will expect his arrival. Pray baby will want to come naturally...soon...this anticipation is CrAZy!

3 comments:

Tom and Annie said...

Beautiful flowers! Good job, Spencer! Spriit's are up, patiently waiting?? I love you guys!! Good luck! Can't wait to hear from you!

The Pollards said...

Ok seriously the 16th? I must be a princess because that would NEVER happen with me. You are so tough. Can't wait to see the little guy.

Tricia said...

Those body pillows are a lifesaver. You know I still use mine and my baby is 18months! Come on baby boy...