Thursday, November 11, 2010

I Lost

10.9 Pounds in the last 17 weeks on the Weight Watchers program! I feel so much better about my self esteem, losing some of the baby weight. Though there is still some pudge left, I can deal with that! I mainly only made one small change, cutting out 1/2 of the sugars I was eating, and that really what was keeping my weight on, which was very surprising to me. Though that is the hardest thing for me to cut out! So, I am no longer paying for the program anymore, I couldn't justify paying for something I know how to do now. However, I am glad for the information I learned at Weight Watchers.

1 comments:

Chotz said...

Good Job Melina! You and Spencer look great! I need to watch my sugars too. :) But I just LOVE treats too much!! You look so darling in that pic!